Fulham vs Brentford, played at pretty Craven Cottage in London, will kick off at 3.00 BST this afternoon. Two teams in good form and a play off spot on the line for Fulham should provide enough ingredients for an interesting match.
A match preview of Fulham versus Brentford, including our predictions and free betting tips, can be found below.
Fulham vs Brentford Preview
It’s common knowledge what the financial gains are of promotion to the Premier League. Not just for the club, but also for the players. Currently in 6th place, Fulham really needs 1 more victory to maintain this position and claim a play off spot. Their last home game of the season, in front of a loud crowd at Elland Road, has to provide these points.
For their last match of this season, United travel to Sheffield Wednesday. Not a match you would like to depend on, especially since Wednesday is sitting in 5th place and is also in full contention for a play of spot.
Brentford is actually getting a nice string of matches together at the end of the season. Rather remarkable for a team that is already playing for the rats tail in the last months. Nothing on the line, a team full of confidence and a challenging opponent could be the right mix for another good performance of Brentford.
Fulham vs Brentford Match Details
Teams: Fulham vs Brentford
Competition: Championship 2016/2017
Referee: D. Bond
Date: Thursday, 29th April 2017
Kick off time: 15:00 BST / 16:00 CET
Stadium: Craven Cottage (London)
Fulham vs Brentford Line-Up Predictions
Fulham: Bettinelli; Malone, Ream, Kalas, Sessegnon; Aluko, Johansen, McDonald; Ayité, Cairney, Fredericks.
Brentford: Bentley; Dean, Colin, Barbet, Henry; Sawyers, Jota Peleteiro; Yennaris, Woods, Sergi Canós, Vibe.
Fulham vs Brentford Betting Tips
- Fulham has won its last 4 matches in the EFL Championship.
- The Cottagers have scored at least once in their last 15 EFL Championship matches.
- In Fulham’s last 15 Championship matches, over 2,5 match goals landed 12 times.
- Matches with Fulham involved saw both teams to score come in 11 of 12 games.
- Brentford has lost just 3 of their last 13 games.
- The Bees only lost once in their last 6 away matches in the Championship.
- In the last 17 matches Brentford has played, they managed to score at least once 16 times.
- Brentford have seen both teams to score land in 12 of their last 16 matches.
Fulham vs Brentford Betting Predictions
Although both teams are in a good streak, I tend to lean towards the team with something at stake. Brentford will be a very hard opponent, they recently barely lose away from home. On top they almost always manage to find the net.
Yet I have full faith in Fulham. They are strong at home and score a good amount of goals at Craven Cottage. If United has any sort of ambition, they will go the extra mile to get their required result. Taking everything into consideration, Fulham to win seems the logical pick.
My best betting tip for Fulham vs Brentford:
BACK FULHAM TO WIN VERSUS BRENTFORD AT 8/13 WITH BET365.
Fulham vs Brentford Betting Tips & Odds
Fulham to win is 8/13 with Bet365.
Goals Over/Under Prediction
Over 3,5 match goals 4/5 at Bet365.
Both Teams to Score
Both Teams to Score: yes is 2/5 at Bet365.
- Ajax v Manchester United: Betting Tips & Predictions – UEFA Europa League Final - May 23, 2017
- Ajax coach Peter Bosz gets tips from current Man Utd employee Louis van Gaal – Europa League Final Predictions - May 22, 2017
- Ajax v Manchester United Goalscorer Betting Tips: Justin Kluivert following into dad’s footsteps? - May 20, 2017