Barcelona vs Osasuna will be played tonight in football temple Camp Nou in Barcelona. The Blaugranas an Los Rojillos will kick off at 6.30 BST. Barcelona, despite being eliminated from the Champions League, will be in great spirit after their sweet victory at rivals Real Madrid in El Clasico on Sunday.
Osasuna sits hopeless at the bottom of the league table, with only a mathematical chance of avoiding relegation left. They won’t be looking forward to playing Barca in Camp Nou.
Below you can find our Barcelona vs Osasuna Preview, Predictions & Betting Tips.
Barcelona vs Osasuna Preview
That last minute winner of Lionel Messi away at Real Madrid might be worth a lot more than just three points. The Blaugranas are back in the race for the title, currently equal in points with Los Blancos who have played one match less. If Barca wants to win LaLiga 2016/2017, they will need to also win all their remaining 5 games to make it 7 in a row in LaLiga, and their longest winning streak of the season.
Barcelona still can’t use Nymar because of a suspension. Last Sunday showed once more how hard it is for Barca to replace one of its top strikers. Alcacer just misses that little bit of speed and refinement to be an addition to Enrique’s team. He did have several chances to score versus Real Madrid, but failed miserably eye-to-eye with Navas.
On top of missing out on Neymar, there are injured players. Enrique will have to look for replacements for Mathieu, Rafinha and Aleix Vidal.
Promoted Osasuna will go down again to the Secunda Division after a horrible season. The team is just not up to par with level of LaLiga, which is also being reflected by their total of 18 points. Only three victories out of 33 LaLiga matchs is not really something to show for. Although theoretically they can still avoid relegation, consider Osasuna down and out.
To make life even harder for Osasuna they are suffering from a list of injured players, of whom several might be able to make the match versus Barcelona. Vujadinović, David García, Riera, Unai García, Imanol García, Loé, Miguel Flaño, Digard and Bonnín are all out or at least uncertain.
Real Barcelona vs Osasuna Line Up Predictions & Kick-off time
Teams: Barcelona vs Osasuna
Competition: LaLiga 2016/2017
Date: Wednesday, 26rd April 2017
Kick off time: 18:30 BST / 19:30 CET
Stadium: Camp Nou (Barcelona)
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Umtiti, Alba, Pique, Sergi Roberto; Rakitić, Busquets, Iniesta; Alcacer, Messi,Suarez.
Osasuna: Sirigu; Oier, Mondragón, Fuentes, Carlos Clerc; Aitor Buñuel, Roberto Torres, Fausto Tienza; Čaušić, Sergio León, Kenan.
Barcelona vs Osasuna Betting Tips
- Barcelona has lost 4 out of 32 matches in this season’s LaLiga.
- Barcelona has scored at least once in 31 out their 33 LaLiga 2016/2017 matches.
- In 12 of its 33 matches in LaLiga this season Barcelona has kept a clean sheet.
- Barcelona matches this season in LaLiga went over 2,5 match goals came in 24 of 33 times.
- Barcelona matches landed over 3,5 match goals in 16 of 33 LaLiga games.
- Osasuna has only won 3 of their 33 matches in LaLiga this season.
- Two of these 3 victories came in the last 4 matches Osasuna played this season.
- Osasuna only managed to win 1 home match this season.
- Osasuna has the worst defense of LaLiga with 75 goals conceded in 33 matches.
- Osasuna has kept 2 clean sheets in their 33 LaLiga matches this season.
- Osasuna matches went over 2,5 match goals in 11 out of their last 15 LaLiga matches.
- Lionel Messi is currently top goalscorer in LaLiga with 31 goals.
- Top goalscorer of Osasuna is Sergio Leon with 10 goals.
FC Barcelona vs Osasuna Betting Predictions
I personally fear for Osasuna they will be eaten alive by Barcelona. This is the worst defense in LaLiga versus the best attack in this universe. Enrique’s men first of will be extremely relieved they managed to pull of a win at Santiago Bernabeu, but as a result the team will be overflowing with confidence. Lionel Messi is leading the list of top goalscorers this season in LaLiga with 31 goals. Expect him to add to this number, and my feeling is he will pop in at least 2 afterhis showing last Sunday.
My main betting tip for this match will be Barcelona to score after the 82nd minute at 5/6.
BACK BARCELONA TO SCORE AFTER THE 82nd MINUTE AT BET365
Free Betting Tips & Odds
Barcelona to win -4 Asian Handicap is 1/1 at Bet365.
Goals Over/Under Prediction
Over 5,5 match goals 6/5 at Bet365.
Both Teams to Score
Both Teams to Score: no is 8/15 at Bet365.
Long Shot Betting Tip
Lionel Messi to score a hattrick at 9/4 with Bet365.
What time does Chelsea vs Southampton kick-off?
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) April 26, 2017
Barcelona coach Luis Enrique announced he will use the same squad as he did in their previous match away at Real Madrid:
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) April 26, 2017
- Ajax v Manchester United: Betting Tips & Predictions – UEFA Europa League Final - May 23, 2017
- Ajax coach Peter Bosz gets tips from current Man Utd employee Louis van Gaal – Europa League Final Predictions - May 22, 2017
- Ajax v Manchester United Goalscorer Betting Tips: Justin Kluivert following into dad’s footsteps? - May 20, 2017